THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED IN DECEMBER 2021
Welcome and thank you for thinking about being a fabulous FOHI volunteer. Before you sign up, read our volunteer brochure to learn what is expected of you. Also check out Volunteering at Hog Island and learn about past volunteer experiences. FOHI volunteers work hard and are a team. They rock! Bring a friend and share the joy. Read on to see how 2021 will be different.
Because of Covid-19 precautions, it will be a different kind of camp year. To protect campers, staff, instructors, and volunteers strict Covid-19 guidelines will be followed. BEFORE you sign up to be a volunteer, please read Audubon’s COVID-19 Camp Guidelines. We have done our best to update all the forms and information on this site to reflect changes owing to Covid requirements, including social distancing. If we’ve missed anything, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOHI volunteers keep the camp humming and are an integral part of its continuing success. Planning your trip
- General information – including lodging and dining
- Clothing and equipment list
- Reading list
- Driving directions and public transportation to Hog Island
Forms to complete
- FOHI Volunteer Contract 2021 (PDF)
- FOHI Travel Form (PDF)
- FOHI Medical Form 2021 (PDF)
- Adult Liability Release Form (PDF)
- Criminal background check – for volunteers working during Teen Camp, July 18-23 and Family Camps, August 8-13 and August 15-20; the form and more information will be posted later. All staff and volunteers are required to have a criminal background check. Check back for form to be posted. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Please send signed and completed forms (1) – (4) either by e-mail (PDF) or snail mail to:
FOHI Volunteer Coordinator, Attn.: Tony
12 Audubon Road
Bremen, ME 04551
If you have questions about the information required on these forms, contract, or your volunteer schedule, contact Tony at email@example.com.