Part of FOHI’s commitment to making the Audubon Camp at Hog Island a sustainable venture is to provide volunteers to help with opening and closing the camp and then to help during the program sessions. Our volunteer team is growing. Many are finding Hog Island to be their summer home, spending time with returning friends.
You’ll find information for current and upcoming volunteers in the top menu, under “Volunteering.”
Our volunteer brochure gives an overview of what to expect.
To get a flavor of what your volunteer stint will be like, read about upcoming (and past) service week sessions.
- Three weeks, three milestones
- Volunteer week 2: From “to do” to “ta da!”
- Opening week at Hog Island
- Special projects for summer 2011
- Steve Kress wants you … to volunteer
- A call for volunteers – 2011
- Road Scholar seabird and service session concludes 2010 season
- FOHI Service Week 2007 a Rousing Success
- Service Week in Review – 2007
- The Week in Review
- FOHI Work & Learn Week 2006
- Completed Activities for 2006
- Join Us for 2005 Work and Learn Week in June
- 2005 Work and Learn Session Set for June 12-17
- FOHI Work & Learn Week 2004
- 2004 Work and Learn Week (4/04)
- 2004 Work and Learn Session
- Thanks to FOHI Campers