Time to get ready for camp! Our online welcome packet below lists links to documents and forms required for FOHI volunteers. Thank you for using our online volunteer forms and information! For those of you who are returning volunteers, you’ll notice our Medical Form is much shorter, but feel free to share anything that you think we need to know about your medical health while on the island.
Welcome packet contents
- Welcome letter
- General information – including lodging and dining
- Clothing and equipment list
- Reading list
- Driving directions – see also directions from Project Puffin
- Public transportation to Hog Island to Hog Island
Forms to return
- FOHI Volunteer Contract 2014 (.doc)
- FOHI Travel Form (PDF)
- FOHI Medical Form (.doc)
- Adult Liability Release Form (PDF)
- Criminal background check (.doc) – for volunteers working during Teen Camps, June 15-20 and June 22 – 27 and Family Camp, August 12-17; on return envelope note: “ATTN: Rose Borzik” Please download form and complete on computer. Handwritten responses are often difficult to read. Many thanks.
Please return all forms:
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (207) 529-5688
By Mail: Sue Schubel
FOHI Volunteer Coordinator
11 Audubon Road
Bremen, ME 04551
If you have questions about the information required on these forms, contract, or your volunteer schedule, contact Sue Schubel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 529-5828 office or (207) 380-1370 cell phone.
Additional information for campers
These were not included in the mailed welcome packet