Our welcome packet below lists links to documents and forms required for FOHI volunteers. Thank you for using our online volunteer forms and information! For the many returning volunteers, you’ll notice our Medical Form is much shorter, but feel free to share anything that you think we need to know about your medical health while on the island.
Welcome packet contents
- Welcome letter
- General information – including lodging and dining
- Clothing and equipment list
- Reading list
- Driving directions – see also directions from Project Puffin
- Public transportation to Hog Island to Hog Island
Forms to return
- FOHI Volunteer Contract 2015 (.doc)
- FOHI Travel Form (.doc)
- FOHI Medical Form (.doc)
- Adult Liability Release Form (PDF)
- Criminal background check (.doc) – for volunteers working during Teen Camps, June 14-19 and June 21 – 26 and Family Camp, August 11-16; on return envelope note: “ATTN: Rose Borzik” Please download form and complete on computer. Handwritten responses are often difficult to read. Many thanks.
Please return all forms either by e-mail or mail to:
FOHI Volunteer Coordinator, Attn.: Juanita
12 Audubon Road
Bremen, ME 04551
If you have questions about the information required on these forms, contract, or your volunteer schedule, contact Juanita at email@example.com or (207) 529-2355 office or (910) 233-8548 cell phone (unreliable signal), also try texting.